Quick Vegetarian Nutritious Recipes
- ½ chopped watermelon
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of ginger juice or tea
Put all items in a blender, mix, and serve.
Sea Weed Salad is a excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid and is a great super-food. Wakame sea weed has high levels of calcium, vitamins B1 (thiamine), B3 (niacin), and B12 (folate).
- 1 cup of dried cut Wakame 1 chopped cucumber
- ½ chopped onion ½ clove of chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper A pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp of Braggs Amino Acid
Soak the seaweed in spring water for 15 minutes and then mix all ingredients together. Chill and serve.
NaAshaRa’s Spicy Ginger Chicken Vegetable Stew
- 1 bag of soy ginger chicken 2 whole garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of kale 1 chopped onion
- 3 chopped carrots ½ chopped red pepper
- ½ cup of Irish moss 3 tsp of curry powder
- 1 bunch of broccoli crowns 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 small chopped corn on the cob 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp of Bragg Liquid Aminos 1 chopped summer squash
- 2 cups of soaked & cooked pinto beans
For Irish Moss – Rinse, and then soaked about ½ cup of Irish moss in spring water for overnight. Rinse, then boil (or blend if you are using a Vita-a-mixer) moss to make it soft enough to blend with spring water until it is creamy.
Put all ingredients in a big pot, bring to a boil, and then simmer for one hour. Check for flavor and add seasoning if necessary. Serve hot.
- One Destiny Trail Mix™
- 1 cup of cashews 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds 1 cup of goji berries
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups almond & granola mixPut all items in a bowl, mix and eat this nutritious snack!